Saturday, 12 October 2013

Day 2 | The Autumn Tag

Posted by Runzhi C at 20:40
Image credit weheartit.com - edited by me

Hello beauties!

This is my first tag, and my second post ever! I am loving blogging and getting to know the community - you are all so welcoming and kind and all simply amazing people. Before I go off on a tangent, let me continue with the Autumn tag...

Day 2 - The Autumn Tag
Autumn is truly one of the most gorgeous seasons: crisp, copper leaves and the cuddly warmth as you return home from the chilly outdoors. Bonfires, sweeping leaves off the drive, hot chocolates... So let's start! I was tagged by the lovely and b-e-a-u-tiful Katie, I dare you to check out her blog now!

For Autumn, what is your ...
1. Favourite thing about it ? Being able to wrap up warm in cute scarves, hats and fluffy jumpers for sure!

2. Favourite drink ? Definitely has to be Whittard Luxury White Hot Chocolate. It is absolutely heavenly on a rainy day and more-ish! Makes a creamy and smooth drink, I suggest you snap it up before they're sold out this year - plus at £5.50 for a tub makes it definitely worth it!

3. Favourite scent/candle ? I would have to say the Ikea TINDRA apple scented candles! These are lush, and give off an apple scent, very suitable for apple-picking season.

4. Best lipstick ? Rimmel Lasting Finish shade 107 by Kate Moss is a lovely deep plum and rosy colour. I apply a lip balm on top (Burt's Bees) to keep my lips from getting chapped, which gives me a subtle sheen. 107 is a gorgeous shade for Autumn!

5. Go-to moisturiser ? Autumn is all about gradually changing your skin-care routine in preparation for winter. I use L'Occitane Extra-Gentle body and hand lotion: you can definitely feel it hydrating your skin. It leaves it feeling silky smooth. It is a bit pricey, especially on student budget! I was fortunate enough to get my bottle as a gift from a friend, and I wouldn't mind saving pennies for a new bottle. This moisturiser definitely fits into the cliché of "a little goes a long way".

6. Go-to colours for the eyes ? I love a good neutral eyeshadow look for every season, but in Autumn I tend to mix it up a touch. My MUA Undressed me too (I will do a review about this!) has some lovely umber, amber and copper colours, which have a golden shimmer. I like to apply a tiny bit of copper colour on my eyelid and blend a darker mauve or brown closer to my lash line. Love my MUA palette!

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to ? I am absolutely loving the new Arctic Monkeys album 'AM'. Heaven to my ears!

8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e boots & a scarf combo) ? A warm, knitted jumper over a patterned casual shirt, paired with plain leggings and lace-up boots. Add a matching scarf and beanie hat - viola!

9. Autumn treat ? (i.e a new scarf or bag you have your eye on) So I'm loving the tartan print this season and especially the variations of forest greens. I love the tartan scarves and I'm currently wanting the tartan scarf from H&M (only £10! Oh, how I love H&M!). I'm also loving the boyfriend coats at Topshop, such a classic look.

10 . Favourite place to be ? I love the park in the Autumn, so it will have to be a bench overlooking the lake. I love looking and photographing the leaves and taking them home too - no leaf is ever the same in Autumn!

So what's your favourite thing in Autumn? Or favourite autumn past-time?

I'm tagging:
Charlotte at Makeup by Candlelight
Lindsey at Fair Maquillage
Mollie Jess at Mollie Jess

Follow my blog with Bloglovin, leave a comment, subscribe on Google+, follow me on Instagram (@runzhi_) - I'll definitely check out your blogs too!




3 comments:

Alice K on 12 October 2013 at 22:52 said...

In Autumn I love being able to layer more and wear scarves! Love the blogging for 500 days idea :D

Runzhi Chen on 12 October 2013 at 23:07 said...

I know exactly what you mean, can't beat a good bit of knitwear! And thank you lovely, I'm going to continue to the end (and hopefully a bit more!) ;)

Love R xx

Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt on 16 October 2013 at 12:57 said...

Hello Runzhi, thank you very much for tagging me. Since I have already done this tag here, I will add the replies that I gave then here on your blog, I hope that's Ok:
http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

1. What's your most favourite thing about autumn? Seeing nature transform with beautiful, vibrant colors

2. What's your favourite drink? Skinny decaf sugar free spicy vanilla latte - now that's a mouthful both to say and drink! Or Skinny decaf spicy pumpkin latte - GO STARBUCKS!!!

3. What's your favourite scent/candle? Lily Flame's Just Vanilla - its amazing scent of creamy soft and warm vanilla makes the whole house so cozy and welcoming

4. What's your best lipstick? At the moment I'm really loving No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Mulberry - it's a beautiful dark, rusty raspberry shade and it's so pleasant to wear.

5. What's your go to moisturizer? Estée Lauder Hydrationist is a fantastic rich cream that helps my skin getting used to the different weather

6. What's your go to colors for the eyes? Gold, bronze, copper - so the metallic trend suits me perfectly!

7. What's your favourite singer/band to listen to? Mindy Gledhill - she's such a fantastic artist with beautiful songs and great lyrics

8. What's your favourite outfit to wear (e.g. boots and scarf combo)? Leather leggings, shoe boots and a big woolly jumper, my Alexander McQueen inspired carf with black and white sculls and some sparkly studs

9. What's your autumn treat? This list could be really long but probably some kind of investment piece like a gorgeous coat, boots or a handbag - but then again I'd do that any time of the year!

10. What's your favourite place to be? Anywhere, as long as it's with Him Indoors

Thanks again for the TAG. Xx

http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

 

(500) Days of Make-up Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos